Thursday, September 10, 2015
"A Package from Paris" to Begin Soon!
"You're right Henri, but there are some useful facts we need to know before we get started."
Jean-Paul and Henri are excited. We hope you are too, but read the "Users Guide" to make certain you know how this event works.
The Users Guide to a Package From Paris.
Our "A Package from Paris" (PFP) event is really quite easy. On Sept. 16th at 4:00 pm CDT we will publish several vintage Paris market finds on our "Brocanturee's A Package from Paris" Facebook page -- just "like" the page to keep track or, even better, join this event on Facebook. If you see something you want, click on the link. This link will take you to the item's listing in our "Package from Paris" section of our ETSY shop, Brocanturee, where you can purchase it and have it shipped to you directly from Paris! Who wouldn't want to receive a Package from Paris?
Tips to Remember:
1. This is a "first to purchase, first to win" program.
2. In general each item is one-of-a-kind. It's not easy for us to find the same item again.
3. If you put the item in your ETSY cart someone else can still purchase the item until you complete the purchase. If you really want the item, it's best to purchase it right away and not try to "save it" in your cart.
4. Be careful. If the item you wanted was already purchased, ETSY may make suggestions on other similar items from stores not associated with Brocanturee or "A Package from Paris."
5. The very last day to purchase from PFP is Thursday Sept. 17th at 11:55 PM CDT. After that, the items will be taken off ETSY pending our return to the United States.
6. It will cost you less to purchase through PFP even with the shipping, since we won't have to bring the items back with us.
7. Have fun! "A Package from Paris" is supposed to get you close to the Paris market experience!