Top ten "gifty" reasons you should stop by the Confectionique Market on Saturday 10:00 to 5:00 and Sunday 12:00 to 4:00 to find any sweetheart on your list a little something for Valentines Day (you can get something for yourself too). Here are some ideas:
1. Sentimental and sassy greeting cards: Sweet to laugh out loud funny
2. Pin cushions: some look good enough to eat
3. Cup cozies, tea cup candles and picture frames: who couldn't use one?
4. Jewelry: from Valentine Pins to Charm Bracelets to sweet little rings- all unique, original, handmade and beautiful
5. Jewelry boxes to store all the lovely bon bons
6. Vintage linens that have been reimagined into charming designs- and yes, the famous pillows
7. Valentine treasures from trinkets to decor
8. Rescued stuffed critters: oh the kids and adults love them so much.
9. Delightful Valentine ornaments: you could make your own Valentine tree
10. Sweet vintage glass wear, pedestals, candle holders: to hold all the chocolate and provide all candlelight you desire.
The Market will change next month, so do you really want to miss out on what is there now?
Stop on by and visit the crafting sisters of Confectionique , enjoy listening to French music and mingle in our shop for as long as your little heart desires.
Anastasia and Jessica
For more peeks at Confectionique's treasures . Merci!